Career OpportunitiesCome Join Our Team!
We are growing and in need of an outgoing, friendly person to join our team! This position will be for Reception/Front Desk. Ideal candidates should have a compassionate and caring personality, be able to process and apply new skills and concepts in a fast-paced medical office setting and be comfortable with some retail sales and basic mathematical calculations.
Full Time (Monday-Friday)
To apply, please bring an updated resume by our office and leave it with our office manager, Allyson, or send to email@example.com
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Serves patients by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Responsible for answering phone calls and directing patients to the appropriate staff.
- Maintain accurate patient information in each patient chart within our office EHR.
- Responsible for verifying each patient’s insurance before they receive services.
- Will learn to apply patient insurance benefits and create a patient bill
- Will be responsible for occasionally checking patient out and collecting payment for services.
- Responsible for scheduling patient appointments.
- Responsible for verifying that patients are receiving appropriate notifications for services in the office.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Flexible schedule, no weekends
Paid vacation time
Bonus structure based on performance
Free eye exams and eye health care
$200 yearly uniform allowance
Employer paid health expense account
Free year’s supply of contact lenses or pair of glasses per year worked
Discount in optical for family members
Free Ortho-K, if applicable